Havenshop.world Privacy Notice
2615952 Ontario Inc. operating under the trade name “Gender Revolutions.”
“Gender Revolutions” is the parent company of Haven, therefore any and all legal matters must be pursued through 2615952 Ontario Inc
What Personal Information About Customers Does Havenshop.world Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Havenshop.world experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- InformationYouGiveUs:WereceiveandstoreanyinformationyouenteronourWebsite or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain typesofinformationwhenyourWebbrowseraccessesworldoradvertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Havenshop.world on otherWebsites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Havenshop.world or its subsidiaries, wemayreceiveinformationaboutyourlocationandyourmobiledevice,includingaunique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location
- email, Communications: To help us make s more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open from Havenshop.world if your computer supports such capabilities. Also, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers, we compareourcustomerlisttolistsreceivedfromotherIfyoudon’twanttoreceive email, or other mail from us, please adjust yourCustomerCommunicationPreferences.
- InformationfromOtherSources:Wemightreceiveinformationaboutyoufromother sources and add it to our account
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device, to enable our systems to recognizeyourdeviceandtoprovidefeaturessuchaspersonalizedadvertisementsonother Websites (e.g., Havenshop.world Associates with content served by Havenshop.world), and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between
Does Havenshop.world Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we’re not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Havenshop.world.com, Inc., controls that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. Insomecases,thesebusinessesmayoperatestoresatworldorsellofferingsto you at Havenshop.world. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providingmarketingassistance,providingsearchresultsandlinks(includingpaidlistingsand links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes, we send offers to selected groups of Havenshop.world customersonbehalfofotherWhenwedothis,wedon’tgivethatbusinessyour name and address. If you don’t want to receive such offers, please adjust yourCustomerCommunicationPreferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries,orbusinessInsuchtransactions,customerinformationgenerallyisoneof the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made inany
pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Havenshop.world.com.ca, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information of course will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Havenshop.world and Others: We release account and other personal informationwhenwebelievereleaseisappropriatetocomplywithlaw;enforceorapplyourConditions of Useand other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Havenshop.world, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit-risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you’ll receive notice when information aboutyoumightgotothirdparties,andyou’llhaveanopportunitytochoosenottosharethe information.
How Secure is Information About Me?
- WeworktoprotectthesecurityofyourinformationduringtransmissionbyusingSecure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you
- WerevealonlythelastfourdigitsofyourcreditcardnumberswhenconfirminganOf course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during orderprocessing.
- All passwords are secure in our back end database to ensure no one gets ahold of your confidentialHavenadministratorswillnotbeabletoseeuserspasswords,asit will secured by salted password hashing. However, it’s important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when you’ve finished using a sharedcomputer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. For more information about third-party advertising at Havenshop.world, including personalized or interest-based ads, please read our
Which Information Can I Access?
Havenshop.world gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Havenshop.world for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “Which InformationCanIAccess?”section,Whenyouupdateinformation,weusuallykeepa copy of the prior version for ourrecords.
- If you don’t want to receive email, or other mail from us, please adjust yourCustomerCommunication(Ifyoudon’twanttoreceiveConditionsofUseandotherlegal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices still will govern your use of Havenshop.world, and it’s your responsibility to review them forchanges.)
- Ifyoudonotwantustousepersonalinformationthatwegathertoallowthirdpartiesto personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust yourPreferences.
Havenshop.world’s essential features, we recommend you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart,proceed to Checkout, or use any Havenshop.world products and services that require you to Sign in.
Are Children Allowed to Use Havenshop.world?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Havenshop.world, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice andourConditionsofUse,includinglimitationsondamages,arbitrationofdisputes,andapplicationofthe law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at Havenshop.world, pleasecontact uswith a thorough description, and we’ll try to resolveit.
Ourbusinesschangesconstantly,andourPrivacyNoticeandtheConditionsofUsewillchangealso.We may periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Website frequently to seerecentchanges.Unlessstatedotherwise,ourcurrentPrivacyNoticeappliestoallinformationthatwe have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affectedcustomers.
Related Practices and Information
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; make an order; provide information in Your Account(and you might have more than one, if you’ve used more than one address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Listsor other gift registries; and provide and rate reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as yourname,address,andtelephonenumber;creditcardinformation;namesofpeopletowhompurchases have been shipped, including address and telephone number; content of reviews and emails to us; and financialinformation.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email, address; password; computer and connection
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. For information about specific devices, click here. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can currently access easily at Havenshop.world include up-to-date information regarding recent orders, personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications preferences, and address book), payment settings (including credit card information, gift certificate, gift card, and check balances), email, notification settings, Wish Lists, and recommendations.